You may be thinking, I’m not a large business with multiple facilities or a large number of employees, why would I need to invest in video surveillance system? Well, don’t underestimate your business and the benefits a video surveillance system can have on success and safety of your business.
To help you make the decision, consider the following:
Inventory or assets
- Restaurants– keep an eye on how busy the kitchen is, how many seats are being filled and food storage areas.
- Store rooms or Warehouses– Be aware of assets kept in low-traffic areas, are they safe from damages or other risks?
- Office buildings- Protect the computers, equipment, personal files or important documents during and after hours.
- Consider the safety of your employees, are they ever working alone? They may appreciate the safety of having someone watching out for them if something were to happen.
- Performance of your business is directly related to the performance of your employees, be confident in knowing they are staying on task with video surveillance.
The type of video surveillance system depends on the location of your building, the entrances to the building, the amount of foot traffic, parking lot and layout. All these items will be discussed with a professional security consultant to help you make the best decision for your business.
You are a business owner and a very busy person, you can’t be in all places at once to make sure everything runs smoothly. You want to keep an eye on your business but can’t be there 24/7. Monitor your business remotely from any location using an app like Total Connect and video doorbells. If your business is important to you, consider stepping up your security with video surveillance and have a sense of relief in knowing you can check on your business from any location.
Custom Alarm provides video surveillance systems and security solutions to businesses of all sizes and capabilities. We can create a comprehensive and unique surveillance system to help you protect your business. Call us today at 507.288.5522 or fill out the form to learn more about what we can do for you.